1. We will train our hearts and bodies for a firm unshaking spirit.
2. We will pursue the true meaning of the Martial Way, so that in time our senses may be alert.
3. With true vigor, we will seek to cultivate a spirit of self-denial.
4. We will observe the rules of courtesy, respect our superiors and refrain from violence.
5. We will follow our religious principles and never forget the true virtue of humility.
6. We will look upwards to wisdom and strength, not seeking other desires.
7. All our lives, through the discipline of karate, we will seek to fulfill the true meaning of the Kyokushin Way.
Last modified: 04/16/2007